As a leading anti-collision device, pneumatic rubber fenders have a long and successful history of protecting vessels in mooring operations. They are ideal for permanent and semi-permanent port applications, as well as for offshore ship-to-ship transfers. Our fenders are fast and easy to install, keeping suitable clearances between the hull and the jetty or vessels. Its aim is to minimise potential damage during berthing operations. These fenders play a critical role in the safe operation of ship berthing.
The Structure of Fender Body
Major Strengths of Our Pneumatic Fenders
● High safety level: our pneumatic fenders can stand the maximum pressure up to 4 times that of the operating pressure.
● Easy maintenance: our fenders just need inflation once every six months.
● Low transportation cost: our fenders can be deflated and folded for transportation, thus saving about two thirds of the transportation cost.
● Long lifespan: it is guaranteed that our fenders can be used for over 10 years under normal conditions.
Why choose NANHAI AIRBAG pneumatic rubber fender?
1.Learder since 2003, with more than 15 years produce experience;
2. Best quality with 2 years guarantee period;
3. Comply with ISO17357:20152;
4. Certificate BV, CCS, ABS, GL etc. available;
5.Customized different dimensions depending on requirements;
6.Lifespan 10 years;
7.Different dimension stocks, the delivery time can be within 3 days;
8.Can be deflated in transit.