The EVA solid polyurea floating fender (foam filled fender) is produced using environmentally friendly material and new polymers which has adjustable high elastic modulus. Using lightweight high-resilient foam as buffer medium, the foam filled fender is a kind of floating fender much better than pneumatic fender. The outer layer of the EVA solid polyurea floating fender adopts a new technique of spayed polyurethane foam developed in recent years, which can well increase the elasticity and corrosion resistance of fenders. The product has the characteristics of softness, high elasticity, high adhesion and maximum anti-penetration, low temperature resistance and aging resistance, which finally realize the economic value of the product itself. Without the risk of explosion, it has high security and works well as an anti-collision product.
We have laid down a set of criteria according to years of experimental data and production experience, and commissioned third-party technical and quality department to test the EVA solid floating fender, to ensure the fender’s performance and quality can meet the standard. All production have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
Structure of EVA Solid Floating Fender：
Inner layer: Filled with Closed-cell EVA foam plastics core to absorb elastic energy, which never sink;
Middle layer: Outer rubber and high strength polyamide cord fabric are adopted to better seal the inner EVA foam;
Outer layer: Spraying with adjustable new polyurea elastic maerial, the polyurea coating is permanent and that protect the outer layer of fender from chemical corrosion resistance. It has more durability than rubber because it can reduce the chance of denting and scratches and will not get soften or fragile in hot or cold temperature;
Ends: Equipped with galvanized flange, swivle and can add a protective layer consist of chan and tyre net;
Tyre net sheath: Receiving special treatment, the tyres all have the advantages of firmness, durability and a beautiful surface, which can extend the fender’s service life. The structural form of the sheaths can be divided into chain & tyre net, rope & tyre net, wire & tyre net, chain & rubber hose net, etc, and all can be produced as per client’s special request.
1. Strong floating performance, lower weight, excellent energy absorption, flexible install location without being influenced by tidal range;
2. Polyurea protection layer has the resistance of friction, extrusion, oil, sea water and acid & alkali. Maintainness free, do not need check or air inflation during use, and its lifetime can up to 10 -15 years;
3. Reliable performance, convenient installation, aesthetic functionalism, no risk of explosion and high safety;
4. Better energy absrption performance and lower reaction force. The increase of reaction force is obvious at 60% deflection;
5. The most widely used in ship fenders. With various specification and flexible design, can be produced as per client’s special request;
6. The fender’s appearance can be customize to different colors. Products are smooth and beautiful with abvious marks;
7. Haging by chains on both ends, can be easily installed and moved.
1. STD & STS;
2. Should be applied at gravity pier dock, especially dock with large tide scope;
3. Better applicability as STS fender;
4. As pier fender to protect the pier and ship from damage;
5. As the essential protective equipment, have flexible function of coping with the emergency;
6. Applied in naval special warship berthing to provide safety;
7. The very large floating fender can increase the berthing depth to upgrade the dock;
8. The floating fender can either be used alone or to make up protection systems with other defences to set up good safety measures.
1. The above performance datas are measured in quiescent state;
2. The tolerance of above reaction force and energy absorption is ±10％;
3. Special size can be produced as per client’s request;
4. Accessories are all processed by H.D.G( SS400).