Salvage Pontoons have been used for underwater aircraft
recovery, salvage activities for ships and other underwater objects.
In 2014, the wreck of the South Korean passenger ship “Sewol” caused 304 people being killed. After the incident, The personnels of Nanhai No. 1 airbag Technology Center launched a rapid scientific research. The design of flexible rubber pontoon salvage solution was adopted by South Korean government. Since then, the largest flexible rubber pontoons in the world was produced in Shandong Nanhai Airbag Engineering Co., Ltd. They had a number of company core patent technology, safety valve technology and lifting net technology. With their help, the 'Sewol' was lifted out the water surface.
1. Sufficient lift capacity in buoyancy : from 1~200 tons.
2. Suitable for deepwater salvage activities.
3. Good puncture and abrasion resistant ability and a good air tightness ability.
4. Unique nylon wrapped nets for preventing pontoon slipping away and for pontoon recovery during offshore applications.
5. Durable, versatile and easy to use.
Compared with the traditional air lift bag, our rubber pontoon has many obvious advantages.
1. ISO9001:2008 by BV certificate.
2. Comply with IMCA D 016 Rev 3 - June 2007 guidelines.
3. Safe working ratio at 6:1
4. Equipped with all the necessary hardware and ready for immediate application.
5. Pressure relief safety valves at both ends to avoid overpressure.
6. Each pontoon is tested prior to shipping.
focus exclusively on the design and the manufacture of the engineering
rubber pontoons with more than 13 years of experiences in this field.
our products are complied with industry recognized standards. You can
work with our products and system solution services with confidence.
not only offer customer design and system solution services to meet
special needs, but also provide on-site technical assistance. We are
ready to respond whenever you need us.
products are more economical at price than traditional underwater air
lift bags by over 30% in terms of price per ton in buoyancy.
5. Warranty–All of our products are compliant with IMCA D 016 Rev. 3 - June 2007 guidelines and carry out a one-year warranty.
Do not put your projects at risk, trust and choose Nanhai Airbag.