NANHAI- VESSEL FLOAT-UP TOOL
The engineering rubber pontoons are functioned as a buoyancy assistant tool for vessel float-up in a dry dock and sail-away through a shallow water channel.
Tel：+ 86 531-88723323 E-mail：email@example.com
1. Sufficient lift capacity in buoyancy : from 1~200 tons.
2. Suitable for deepwater salvage activities.
3. Good puncture and abrasion resistant ability and a good air tightness
4. Unique nylon wrapped nets for preventing pontoon slipping away and for
pontoon recovery during offshore applications.
5. Durable, versatile and easy to use.
Compared with the traditional air lift bag, our rubber pontoon has many obvious advantages.
1. ISO9001:2008 by BV certificate.
2. Comply with IMCA D 016 Rev 3 - June 2007 guidelines.
3. Safe working ratio at 6:1
4. Equipped with all the necessary hardware and ready for immediate
5. Pressure relief safety valves at both ends to avoid overpressure.
6. Each pontoon is tested prior to shipping.
1. Expertise–We focus exclusively on the design and the manufacture of the
engineering rubber pontoons with more than 13 years of experiences in this
2. Quality–All our products are complied with industry recognized standards.
You can work with our products and system solution services with confidence.
3. Service–We not only offer customer design and system solution services to
meet special needs, but also provide on-site technical assistance. We are ready
to respond whenever you need us.
4. Price–Our products are more economical at price than traditional
underwater air lift bags by over 30% in terms of price per ton in buoyancy.
5. Warranty–All of our products are compliant with IMCA D 016 Rev. 3 - June
2007 guidelines and carry out a one-year warranty.
NANHAI - FLOATING AIRBAG NANHAI - PIPELINE CABLE LAYING