Super Cell Rubber Fender
NanHai Super Cell Rubber Fender's structure is the result of continuous refinement, making it simple,high performance and strong. Keep same installation dimension, so they are interchangeable with many older Cell Rubber Fender types.
The Super Cell Rubber Fenders come in a wide range of standard sizes and can meet multi berthing conditions.
The CSS fender is a well established fender type. This fender has a hollow cylindrical body with fully rubber-embedded mounting flanges and is designed to deflect in an axial direction. Originally designed to replace cylindrical fender, these fenders have more than 30 years track record with only some minor improvements over the years. Cell fender are very robust and have been used for decades in many ports around the world.
For the offshore berthing project in Thailand, NANHAI participated in the design and used NANHAI's large super cell rubber fenders, V type rubber fenders and bollards. After the implementation of the project, cooperated company conduct product application testing on site, and received positive feedback from cooperated company.
Rubber Fender Application
- 1150mm Super Cell Rubber Fender
- 2000mm Super Cell Rubber Fender
- 400*2000mm V Type Rubber Fender
- 100Tons Bollard
NANHAI provide all product solutions to complete this project.
NANHAI SUPER CELL RUBBER FENDER ADVANTAGES
- High energy absorption with low reaction force.
- Frontal Panel can reduce the surface pressure to the ship, surface pressure could be controlled below 200KN/㎡, it is suited to berth large ship.
- UHMW-PE pad is fixed with Frontal Panel to lower the friction factor between ship and fender system, this can effectively extend the service life of fender system through reducing the shear force.
- Super Cell Rubber Fender has excellent multi-direction angular performance.
NANHAI SUPER CELL RUBBER FENDER APPLICATION
｜Bulk terminals｜Oil and LNG facilities｜Container terminals｜Ro-Ro and cruise terminals｜Offshore platforms｜Multi-user berths｜
Excellent quality of products and reasonable costing drives our adoption in the global market.
NANHAI strives to help our customers to succeed.
Our professional teams are able to offer a best solution for impossible even delivery options. Larger-sized pneumatic fenders are usually deflated to ship, those method will helping you get the most economical transportation freight costs.
Drop us an email and our staff will be glad to respond your Enquiry.