Airbag launching refers to a way to launch vessels with Launching Marine Airbags. It is a methodology for ship launching utilizing air bags. These marine ship launching airbags are made by synthetic-tire-cord reinforcement layers,their nick name is Marine Airbags.
SUPERIOR GUARANTEE SUPREME GUARD
NANHAI marine airbag price has the lowest single-application cost in the industry
Far beyond the ISO14409 standard
NANHAI Marine Ship Launching Airbags safety factor adopted in the design of marine airbag is based on accepted theory (ISO14409),but NANHAI ship launching airbags comprehensive performance exceed ISO14409 and has been proven by extensive experimentation. Operational experience over a long period of time attests to its high safety and reliability, and multi-tests have proven the strength to be suitable.
Superior performance in harsh environments
In order to adapt to the harsh climate of Antarctica,NANHAI R&D team upgraded the material and process of the airbag, and cooperated with the Brazilian scientific research station to successfully complete the construction of the scientific research station. So far, the sales network of NANHAI products has covered seven continents in the world.
In October 2011, the successful launch of a vessel with a deadweight tonnage (DWT) of 75000 tonnes set a world record for ship launches utilizing airbags.NANHAI-Ship Launching Airbags can be up to 4m or more in size, 35m or more in length, and up to 20 layers. Which can withstand the launch of 100,000 DWT ships.
800kPa ultra-high pressure airbag
Features of Ship Launching Airbag
- 2.Natural Rubber Material-Supreme Strength & Stability
- 4.(4P2S) 标准中的生产过程控制
- 5.Over 38 Production Process, Over 13 Quality Control Process
- 8.Low Maintenance Cost, Shipping Cost Minimization
Far beyond the ISO 14409:2011 standard
- 1.ISO 34-1，硫化橡胶或热塑性橡胶：撕裂强度的测定。
- 2.ISO 37, Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic — Determination of tensile stress-strain properties.
- 3.ISO 188, Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic — Accelerated ageing and heat resistance tests.
- 4.ISO 815-1, Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic — Determination of compression set.
- 5.ISO 1431-1, Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic — Resistance to ozone cracking.
- 6.ISO 7619-1, Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic — Determination of indentation hardness.