Pneumatic Rubber Fender09/15/2022
Yokohama Fender Singapore
Yokohama Fender Singapore are mainly used in ship-to-ship (STS) and ship to dock/jetties (STD/J) projects. The floating pneumatic fender is also known as the Yokohama type Fender/Floating Fender/Dock Fender. These kinds of Yokohama Fenders became the world's leading anti-collision device.
Yokohama Fender Singapore are fast and easy to install, keeping suitable clearances between the hull and the jetty or vessels. These ship fenders played a critical role on the safe operation of ship berthing.
SUPERIOR GUARANTEE SUPREME GUARD
NANHAI Yokohama Fender Singapores has the lowest single-application cost in the industry
Floating Yokohama Fender Singapores application cost depends on service life and usage frequency. High-performance NANHAI Yokohama Fender Singapores can minimize the single-application cost of users.
Safety and Reliability
The safety factor adopted in the design of this fender is based on accepted theory and has been proven by extensive experimentation.Operational experience over a long period of time attests to its high safety and reliability,and hydraulic pressure tests have proven the strength to be suitable.
Application in harshest conditions
Supply of high quality and reliable fenders that can perform effectively even under the harshest environmental conditions. It is therefore extremely crucial for each pneumatic fender to comply with the ISO 17357-1:2014.Application environment is bad,strong wind and waves.Fender compression over 70% still keep superior performance to fully protect ship,not burst. #LargeVessel #StrongWaves #StrongWind
Yokohama Fender Singapores durability
Reliant on the compressive elasticity of air, Nanhai floating Yokohama Fender Singapores show no deterioration or variation in performance due to fatigue or extremely low temperatures (-50°C and below) thereby negating the need for owners to make regular replacements.
Installation is simple and inexpensive, fender is supported by its own weight in the water. As such, it can be moored easily by means of a guy rope or chain, it can be removed with ease for transfer to another mooring point.
Larger-sized Yokohama Fender Singapores
Floating Yokohama Fender Singapores' diameter is 300 mm minimum and the maximum will be 4,500 mm. The range of lengths are 500 mm to 12,000 mm, as well as special sizes. The sling-type or chain & tire net(CTN) are available for both sizes.
Customized floating Yokohama Fender Singapores
- NANHAI could supply normal size floating Yokohama Fender Singapore,meanwhile we could manufacture any size to meet user's requirements.The picture shows product is D3.3*L12.7m special size fender.
- The colors are usually be black and grey (Navy), if you need more we would like offer customized service.
Features of Yokohama Fender Singapores
- Fully compliant with ISO 17357 and PIANC 2014 standards
- Comprehensively tested for material and hydrostatic pressure irregularities
- Correctly evaluated for angular and durability performance
- Clearly marked with all relevant identification
- Complete with up-to-date certification
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Constructed with an inner rubber layer, reinforcing cord layers and outer rubber layer
- Thick outer skin supersedes that of a normal surface fender
- Fitted safety valve for fenders of 2.5m diameter upwards
Benefits of Yokohama Fender Singapores
- Outstanding return on investment due to durable and long-lasting material
- Justified reassurance: rigorously tested, fully certified products from long-established and globally recognised manufacturer
- Low maintenance required as design withstands harsh marine environments
- Protects ships and mooring facilities even when excess load is applied
- Guaranteed reliability - consistent performance irrespective of age or extreme temperatures
- Suitable for various ship-to-quay and Ship-to-Ship applications with different sizes available
- Easy and inexpensive to install with only a guy rope or chain required
- Easily transferrable to alternative mooring points
Excellent quality of products and reasonable costing drives our adoption in the global market.
NANHAI strives to help our customers to succeed.
Our professional teams are able to offer a best solution for impossible even delivery options. Larger-sized pneumatic fenders are usually deflated to ship, those method will helping you get the most economical transportation freight costs.
Drop us an email and our staff will be glad to respond your Enquiry.