Polyurethane fenders(foam fenders) are used in a new type of anti-collision facilities for ships and docks. It has simple structure, convenient installation and light weight. It not only has high cushioning and energy absorption performance, but also has strong anti-aging and corrosion resistance.
Polyurethane fender(foam fenders) application range:
- All kinds of official ships, tourist ships, freighters, push tugboats, engineering ships, etc.
- Wharf, port.
Function and characteristics of polyurethane fender
- Polyurethane is a new type of polymer material. It is a microporous elastomer, which is equivalent to an air spring. It has a huge compression ratio and has a great potential for energy absorption.
- High strength, not easy to tear, wear-resistant and aging-resistant.
- Small density, light weight, easy installation.
- The color is bright and diverse, and the style is beautiful and generous.